After 99 days of intense drama, Mercy has emerged winner of the 2019 edition of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show.
Mike was the first runner-up while Frodd emerged second runner-up. The other two finalists were Omashola and Seyi.
The show’s host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu disclosed that this year’s edition of the reality TV show made a whopping 240 million votes, while 50 million votes were secured this week.
This fourth edition tagged ‘Pepper Dem’ started with 21 housemates. These housemates included Omashola, Avala, Khafi, Ike, Frodd, Ella, Nelson, Isilomo, Kimophra, Esther, Sir DEE, Tuoyo, Thelma, Sheyi, Diane, Jeff, Mike, Mercy, Tacha, Gedoni, and Jackye. 6 other housemates – Venita, Elozonam, Enkay, Joe and Cindy, joined the show later.
See the graphical presentation of the votes below:
Following her victory, Mercy is expected to go home with:
- N30 million cash prize
- An SUV from Innoson Motors, Nigerian automaker
- A trip to Dubai for two sponsored by TravelBeta
- A home make-over courtesy Scanfrost
- A year’s supply of Pepsi and One Africa Fest VVIP experience
- A year’s supply of Indomie noodles and Munch it
- A brand new Oppo mobile smartphone.
- A bonus prize of two VIP tickets to watch a European Football final game LIVE, courtesy Bet9ja
Wow this is amazing
Watch video below: